who gigs with their r9s? (any gibson les paul vos counts here)

ilovemystrat

• Members

I think that if someone can afford to buy one, they can afford to get it fixed or buy a new one if it breaks.

i dunno man, the only reason i have two les pauls is that i saved every penny and dime to get them... if they broke and were out of warranty i couldnt repair them.

i still want that r9!:mad:

• Members

I've had 7 R9's, 4 Cloud9 R9's and many other custom shop high end Gibsons and I gig them all out all the time.

They are not an original worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, and they are in plentiful supply.

If you don't gig it out, the next person who owns it sure will, so you have bought a great guitar to save it. And for what? To say that you have one, and that it is in new condition?

Take it out, enjoy it, and play it. That's why they were built.

Currently, I am saving up for a ES-335 1964 Historic, and I sure plan to gig it out. I am currently gigging out a CS-356F-59 and a AAA LP Standard Blonde Beauty, my only two guitars at present. If you think that I am going to hide them away to protect them, that's crazy. I play my very best when using them and don't want to play less then the best that I can, and that is just for my own edification.

Find a good one, play it out and don't worry. They'll make more.:thu:

• Members

I've had 7 R9's, 4 Cloud9 R9's and many other custom shop high end Gibsons and I gig them all out all the time.

They are not an original worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, and they are in plentiful supply.

If you don't gig it out, the next person who owns it sure will, so you have bought a great guitar to save it. And for what? To say that you have one, and that it is in new condition?

Take it out, enjoy it, and play it. That's why they were built.

Currently, I am saving up for a ES-335 1964 Historic, and I sure plan to gig it out. I am currently gigging out a CS-356F-59 and a AAA LP Standard Blonde Beauty, my only two guitars at present. If you think that I am going to hide them away to protect them, that's crazy. I play my very best when using them and don't want to play less then the best that I can, and that is just for my own edification.

Find a good one, play it out and don't worry. They'll make more.
:thu:

and with your words i will buy a vos 59!

Archived