douglas hawker on rondo w/ a real bigsby!

surfmaster

• Members

ive only heard of one, and he has yet to provide any photos of the inlays, so i dont really have a clear idea of what hes actually talking about.

Hi

Just FYI, all Hawker models ship with real inlays. Always have. We never had any painted on models. I believe some customer have a problem with some corrosion on the strings that may leave a black residue on the fret board. I never got straight answer from the factory - so I did this

http://www.rondomusic.com/photos/electric/inlay.jpg

Kurt

• Members

Hi

Just FYI, all Hawker models ship with real inlays. Always have. We never had any painted on models. I believe some customer have a problem with some corrosion on the strings that may leave a black residue on the fret board. I never got straight answer from the factory - so I did this

Kurt

Cool photo! Looks like another winner Kurt!

• Members

Hi

Kurt

Thank you, Kurt, for clearing that up for sure. Rumors tend to spread quickly around here.

By the way, it's taking everything in me to resist buying one of the Hawker's with the Bigsby. That's a great new model!

Archived