Where's my thread?

Jkater

• Members

I am not complaining or anything. I know it was OT but I thought it interesting. Anyway, I'm simply wondering where it is. I looked in open jam, not there. Anyone knows where they put those?

Edit: Well in all truth, I AM complaining but I am not one to bash on moderators because I know how a thankless job it is and an important one. I'm just really sad that the thread was not "tolerated" just a couple more days to share this with more of OUR bunch here on HCEG. You thought you knew all about long standing members like Jerypicker and LaXu? well, there is more to them than just their great knowledge of electric guitars as that thread showed me.

• Members

What was it aboot?

Art by members of this forum.

Off the electric guitar topic, granted, but a wonderful and inspiring thread.

I should have started this thread a long time ago when the OT threads would stay put for at least three days. This is just amazing stuff in there. I didn't know Jerry and Zenbu were such accomplished artists. And everyone have posted beautiful things. John Backlund is a genius (I'm only slightly exagerating). You would think life was too short to learn to play guitar AND be THAT GOOD at anything else but that bright spark managed it.

What a great thread it is! I am very sad that it was removed so quickly ( mere hours after being started). If it had been about Harry Potter, I can see that it wouldn't belong here but this one was about US in HCEG as artist.

So many Off Top

• Members

When that thread was quickly moved, I thought that was the end of it (and I was pretty ticked off) but it is very alive nonetheless and I learned of the talent of members I've know for years (Jerry picker, LaXu and others) and the thread is now over 100 replies strong. Still. it is very sad that HCEG's moderators (a thankless job it sure is and I don't mean to sound ungrateful to them) won't let us share this with the rest of the HCEG bunch (though it's nice that members of other forums are invited to the party). If they had "tolerated" it for just three days before rightfully moving it, it would have been nice and we would have reach many many more people. A good thread is a good thread. This one's fantastic.

LAXu made a funny poster with some of HCEG's famous faces put into...

... well check it out:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1967284

Archived