Gemma Hayes - Gorgeous, Irish, talented...

tom_s252

• Members

But, thats hot!

In a nation where oversized has become the norm, I find a nice a or b cup to be refreshing. Plus they are more willing to work harder in bed b/c they feel the smaller rack makes them inferior
:thu:
I see it as a win/win

I was just kidding, she is very attractive :love:

and you're totally right about the other thing :thu:

• Members
Well, with ignorance like that it's a surprise you got past 1,000 posts
:cop:
That's OK... If you don't want girls like her, that just means more for the rest of us.

Uh... yeah... 1,000 posts in little more than a month. I'll bet he's spending lots and lots of time talking to real girls out there in the real world... lol.

Anyway... Gemma teamed up with Magnet a couple years back and did a cover of Bob Dylan's "Lay Lady Lay". She has a great voice.

I don't care much for the video, but I do like the song:

[YOUTUBE]Gv4JnFClVmo[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
meh , shes flat

Granted she doesn't have a huge rack but I wouldn't necessarily call her flat. Perky sounds a lot better and besides, there's plenty enough there for a real man to work with. Oh, and for the record, I'd hit that like Capt Kirk on that green bitch!

gemmahayes.jpg

• Members
Granted she doesn't have a huge rack but I wouldn't necessarily call her flat. Perky sounds a lot better and besides, there's plenty enough there for a real man to work with. Oh, and for the record, I'd hit that like Capt Kirk on that green bitch!

gemmahayes.jpg

The top matches her eyes, very nice!

Archived