Summer Project? (Lots of Pics)

FUBTAG

• Members

Yeah, that's an old pic - i'd just cleaned it up at that point. It has a new switch and a couple year's worth of hard playing on it now. I love it. Between that and my tele, there's not a lot of ground I can't cover. It's my gibson gas killer. Every time i think about buying a les paul, i pick it up and bask in the double-cut goodness...

I'm drunk (and fair enough, it's 2:30 in the morning here) but I'm pretty sure that I was talking about the bridge on the original, although "pretty sure" is relative at this point of the night. Did you mean tailpiece, not bridge?

I WILL be drunk in a few hours... on my way to a BBQ.... but I mean the stop tail.

• Members
I WILL be drunk in a few hours... on my way to a BBQ.... but I mean the stop tail.

Who the hell goes to a BBQ at a quarter to three in the morning?

*opens beer*

you know, the stop tail on those reissues look a lot... aaaah, hang on, this is where I came in, isn't it?

Damn :mad: I want BBQ now.

• Members

Who the hell goes to a BBQ at a quarter to three in the morning?

*opens beer*

you know, the stop tail on those reissues look a lot... aaaah, hang on, this is where I came in, isn't it?

Damn
:mad:
I want BBQ now.

Dude -- I used to compete in BBQ competitions.. we were STARTING at 3 am.... after being up all night...

• Members

Well, my luthier fits every piece of wood he puts his nasty hands on with Seymour Duncan '59s. I think they are a great choice, especially on mahogany, but you have to try them before because they have their very own personality.

Just a trivia: the '59 is the prototype Seymour himself designed for Jimmy Page, so the white pick-up we often see on the bridge position of his LPs (ofc, talking about old footage) is the first '59 ever made :D

Archived