The Squier '51- couple of years later...

machine gunner

• Members

I've gotta say, I have never had any tuning problems, rattles in the bridge, buzzing on any frets, etc. I'm sure the quality must vary greatly w/ these from one to the next though- I picked mine up on a whim (had never heard of it before, and didn't even notice that it was a Squier) when I was at GC, plugged it in through a DRRI and was instantly sold. Some real nice one guys :thu:

• Members

I came real close to buying one. A store in the town I used to live in had them cheap but were blowing them out even more because they were going out of business. I think they had them for $74..maybe $79.

I didn't get one because I wanted blonde and all they had was black...

:cry:

• Members

I've had my Sunburst 51 for about 1.5 years. I replaced the tuners, pups, bridge, and the knobs. The only part that needed replacing was the bridge. The replacement pups are GFS crunchy paf and a GFS(not) overstock overwound strat pup. Great guitar.

• Members

I came real close to buying one. A store in the town I used to live in had them cheap but were blowing them out even more because they were going out of business. I think they had them for $74..maybe $79.

I didn't get one because I wanted blonde and all they had was black...

:cry:

Ya' shoulda done bought it MS :cop:

Archived