How are you 6 years later?

Ernest Buckley

• Members

Seems to me in all the hoopla about the twin towers,

that most people have forgotten what really happened

that day....provided you believe in the "mainstream"

version of events...all conspiracy theories aside......

The terrorists attacked The Pentagon!

Why does that not get much coverage?

I know many more people died and were directly/indirectly

affected by the Twin Towers collapsing and in no way do I

mean to belittle or play down the terrible tragedy of that event.

But really ....a group of men armed with nothing more than

box cutters, and a jet plane full of avgas,succeeded in

attacking the military headquarters of the almighty USA

and it hardly even rates a mention?

Why not?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not a prophet here - just a regular guy using his brain. It boggled me to hear later on that hundreds of firemen and cops died in those buildings when it was utterly obvious to my eyes that the buildings were gonna come down.

1. They came down that fast because of what I noted earlier: 120,000,000+ and 70,000,000+ pounds of load on top of the multiple wrecked, burning floors. Simple physics.

2. Steel does NOT need 3000 degrees to begin to be compromised! A consistent 1000 for a moderate duration will begin to weaken it. Remember, a good portion of the steel skeleton was destroyed on impact; already the stress of the massive weight above had been transferred to the remaining steel, further increasing the load each beam carried and therefore decreasing the amount of external influence required to compromise those beams. Once again, simple physics.

3. The collapse occurred as it did because of the massive weight above. If you slo-mo each collapse, you see a moment where one wall buckles. But that starts the whole floor collapsing... remember, these buildings were not thin! They were enormously wide. So one wall collapses - the far wall gets stressed and snaps, but the momentum of the whole toward the collapsed wall is not nearly enough to offset the massive weight. So it collapses straight down. Such considerations are not obstacles for those who choose to think on such matters, and apply (yes, them again) simple physics.

4. I don't know. Has that finding been verified by others? Are there other substances with similar signatures?

5. I don't know. But whatever the answer, it's irrelevant to the collapses of the Twin Towers - those collapses are easily and VERY adequately explained by the above.

6. 300mph was the max speed of a B25. It did not hit the building at that speed; it was flying slow in heavy fog on approach for landing. It hit the 79th floor of an 86-story building constructed VERY differently than the Twin Towers; it carried far less quantity of a far less volatile fuel. It tore a hole 18 feet wide and 20 feet high in the TOP of a building constructed in early box steel configuration. The steel skeleton of Empire runs throughout; there's no open floor plan like that of WTC. The holes in the exoskeleton of WTC, on the other hand, were massive - and the open floor plan relied on that exoskeleton for load-bearing. Once again, simple physics explains it fairly easily if you are not determined to believe conspiracy theories.

OK.... all that said, I too wonder why #7 came down; I wonder why there was NO AIR COVER for arguably the most important air corridor on the planet. I wonder why OBL's family was allowed to leave in such haste. I wonder about many things connected with 9/11 - but I do NOT imagine the Twin Towers had explosive charges already planted, waiting for those planes. They are completely unnecessary to explain everything that happened to those towers.

Yep, I was in Kentucky watching the whole mess on CNN (pretty sure I was even wearing shoes). My friend Dee who once sang in my band got pummeled by debris from the towers and escaped coughing and scared sh*tless from the huge cloud of smoke thrown up, so I've just got a first hand account and media reports to go by.

So you where there and due to proximity to the disaster you 'knew' they were gonna fall? Well ladies and gentlemen, meet coyote-1; the prophet from New York!

I don't profess to understand a lot of physics but you claimed I was basing my opinion on only one fact so I'll be glad to ask you some questions that I can't find the answers to:

1 In fires there is a slow onset of collapse, only in demolition from explosive charges is there a fast one. How come they came down so fast?

2 Why was there no evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel? (High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never

• Members

Choose life, not death. Project love in every circumstance and this is what you shall receive. Theology isn't some man-made delusion. This about energy and your ability to harness this energy and find your true potential. Some level of physics man is not yet able to perceive or describe. Love is energy. You can feel it. I hope you feel it while you read this. It's only text, but it makes you
feel
. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Excerpted from Strangers forth-coming book; "Talks with Angels". You can also catch one of this self-help seminars at the Ramada Inn. Seating is limited, so sign up early.:thu:

• Members

I agree with your statement. But not with your reasoning.

Not poor and black enough. Sorry, there's no way the government did this.

Our nation is still very racist. Had poor blacks been the target, there would not have been enough sympathy among the general population to justify Iraq. Afghanistan yes; Iraq no.

But a bunch of middle-class office workers killed, along with many executives and a range of other workers - and a few hundred firefighters and cops martyred.... demographically, you could not ask for a better mix to set John Q. Public marching off to war against all of Islam. 30% of 'em are STILL eager to go into iran and Syria right now.

• Members

OK.... all that said, I too wonder why #7 came down; I wonder why there was NO AIR COVER for arguably the most important air corridor on the planet. I wonder why OBL's family was allowed to leave in such haste. I wonder about many things connected with 9/11 - but I do NOT imagine the Twin Towers had explosive charges already planted, waiting for those planes. They are completely unnecessary to explain everything that happened to those towers.

Hey coyote-1, I'm not sure what I believe but you've got good reasoning and I respect you and your opinions. The fact that the Neocons were talking about needing a Pearl Harbor way before 9-11 just seems kinda weird considering what all came down. Also have a lot of problems believing pissed off Arabs could pull that off.

Anyway, truce and peace man. :thu:

Archived