well...............

chrisebrooks06

• Members

once upon a time before i joined hc, i had only 1 guitar and a little amp, this was all i wanted no more, i had money in the bank, social life.....

and one day i joined this forum called hc, now i own 11 guitars, 2 new amps, 6 pedals and money??, its gone im skint

my question is :

"will this gas ever leave me, or am i doomed forever"

:facepalm:

• Members

Guess you like black guitars. I'm not a massive fan of superstrats but I really like the relic. Though I guess that may have something to do with loving KH when I was at school.

As for the GAS, a new guitar every month is a bit extreame, my last one was about five years ago.

• Members

Guess you like black guitars. I'm not a massive fan of superstrats but I really like the relic. Though I guess that may have something to do with loving KH when I was at school.

As for the GAS, a new guitar every month is a bit extreame, my last one was about five years ago.

well my fanboy status is secure lol, i got a really crappy job when i was 17 (6am-7pm) 6 days a week for a year and i went in after i quit (1 1/2 yrs) and ordered it, best moment of my life

Archived