Just picked up a '64-'65 SG Junior: I love Hollywood!

AzunigaToo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ahh hell, just bend the note till it sounds right.

Any chance for some more pictures?

I am a hyper bender. I have major issues with fret wear. I would render that neck useless inside of a few months. When will they make my dream neck with titanium frets?....God damn it

• Members

BTW what is your Guitar, I have an original '52 ES 125 with one P90. Waht is your guitar.

It's a 1960 ES-125 thinline cutaway. The extra hole for the bridge pickup was there when my one brother bought it around 1970. He sold it to my oldest brother, who later gave it to me. I stuck the t-top bucker in the bridge position and added extra volume & tone pots (put in the wrong place:facepalm:) around the same time. I also tossed the original tuners and pickguard.:facepalm::facepalm:

The t-top paf sticker humbucker is turned around because the hole was cut too close to the bridge. It's almost as bright as a tele.

Sorry for the :blah:.....here's a pic.

DSCN0166.jpg

• Members
It's a 1960 ES-125 thinline cutaway. The extra hole for the bridge pickup was there when my one brother bought it around 1970. He sold it to my oldest brother, who later gave it to me. I stuck the t-top bucker in the bridge position and added extra volume & tone pots (put in the wrong place:facepalm:) around the same time. I also tossed the original tuners and pickguard.
:facepalm:
:facepalm:

The t-top paf sticker humbucker is turned around because the hole was cut too close to the bridge. It's almost as bright as a tele.

Sorry for the
:blah:
.....here's a pic.

DSCN0166.jpg

That has to be one hell of a player

Archived