I have GAS for a cheap guitar... LTD MH-103QM

mparsons

• Members

Dunno about that one in particular. I have an M50 that I rarely play because it just sounds blah, even with a pickup change.

The thing is built solid and feels and plays great. Fit, finish, hardware, paint, all great.

Maybe mine's just a dead bit of wood, I dunno. My '51 is basswood too and it sounds great and I'm pretty sure this strat body I have is basswood as well and sounds great so I'm not sure it's basswood in general I don't like.

• Members
LFRs can be a real pain in the ass and often need to be blocked. I hope it has a good one
:)

My guitar is a 2 year old Ibanez with an Edge III, I abuse it quite a lot(not going Steve Vai on it though), and it holds quite well.

Anyway, it's a beautiful guitar, although I am not sure about the sounds quality.

• Members

My guitar is a 2 year old Ibanez with an Edge III, I abuse it quite a lot(not going Steve Vai on it though), and it holds quite well.

Anyway, it's a beautiful guitar, although I am not sure about the sounds quality.

I mean the no-name type, my Gotoh LFR is good as well.

• Members

:lol:

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm going to try and get my hands on one. It'll be a nice beater/back up for the ESP Horizon I'm getting
:love:

You could probably get a great LTD 400 series for about the same...I don't know what the Chinese LTDs are like but I can only imagine that the metal is soft and there must be shortcomings that are unseen.

If you try one and are impressed then so be it but I don't think you should buy one without trying it first.

Archived