CLEAR CHANNEL WILL NOT PLAY NEW SPRINGSTEEN

sventvkg

• Members

:D
Now
it's a partisan issue. Clear Channel has nothing to do with Iraq, but now it does.

I'll create your sentence for you: "
Clear Channel won't play Springsteen because of his anti war/Bush/conservative views and they are lapdogs of the Bush administration and should be regulated until they do as I want, even thought I don't work there or own stock in the non-government, privately-held company."

Am I close?
:D

Not even.:rolleyes:

If you would simply read what I wrote (rather than re-writing what your partisan bias hears) you would know that I am not even talking about Bruce here; I am talking about information and point of view, and the danger that is inherent in letting only a handful of corporate entities dictate what views, news, and music, the American public gets to hear.

I listed Clinton to show you that this is not a partisan thing. Unfortunately your bias makes it impossible for you to see that.:poke:

There is no need to do a mash-of my words as they are completely clear and consistent. That is unless your sole intention is to obfuscate and distract from the issue at hand. Clearly that is your sole intention.

Good day to you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived