Application for mojo, blessings and prayey type stuff

• Moderators

Phoned Sean twice this morning, but no reply --

First time because he called me last night while I was in a SERIOUSLY noisy restaurant with friends, and I couldn't understand more than one word in four of what he was trying to tell me, so he left a message on my answerphone at home, but that was before he found about about his mum --

And the second time was because I saw this thread. Hope he's okay, or at least as okay as is possible under these miserable circumstances --

Nah, I'm fine although a tad worn out at being a single parent to a baby who has won Olympic gold for wriggling. I have to get out quite a bit earlier to get him to the childminder before I go to work. But I am here at work, so hence nor a ome like:thu: Wife's back tonight, then we're going back up to Leicester at the weekend

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Really sorry to hear that. It is only recently that the negative health impact of caring for loved ones with dementia and associated problems became clear. It is a massive stress that takes a hit on all systems. I hope all of you can cope together. I am very sorry for your wife's mum. This is a sad way to fade. Mojo and all sent ...

PE, my wifes Mum had a mini stroke, and also is languishing with a number of unknown infections, it's my mother with the dementia

• Members

i had to care for my father for 12 years after he had a stroke on the operating table and suffered brain gamage.most days he didnt know where he was or who i was.its never easy to see your parents decline but you have to stay strong....sending every prayer and all the mojo i can

Archived