Zakk Wylde Steals Christmas Presents

OliverKlohzoff

• Members

If your man enough go ask him yourself or it could be your mother is gummin his balls to hard.

I knew it! I knew it!

There are assholes in EC! :D

Besides... How manly do you have to be to face this posing twit?!?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zakk%20Wylde.jpg

zakk.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ID, whats up with the trolling {censored}, i didn't think you were a asshat, could it be i was wrong, or are you just having a bad day? which i can understand cuz i've had a few

A little of both, besides the Zakk bashin BS is gettin a little old

but some ppl just wanna keep the BS going even though its a new year.

seems like some just like being assholes all the time.

• Members

kweel, it's kinda like me and the never ending, "what guitar should i buy?" just drives me crazy, so i try to stay away from those threads

• Members

More like your his bitch, and by the way, Hello Kitty has a new line of clothes

for lttle boys you may be interested in.

PS: Rock on little kitty Rock on.

All I know is we are just trying to have a little fun here.

Last time someone said something even remotely derogatory towards you, you started freaking out and calling everyone names and got seriously all bent out of shape. I dont think you are allowed to play this game if you are not able to handle the other end of it.

I still have my P.M.'s from other members about you when you attacked me out of the blue in another thread, where they all said that you do the same to them too, and then you freak out when they say something about you, even if it is light hearted.

I know thats where the quoted post is comming from, but others may not know, so I'm letting them know now.

If someone insinuated that you were a pedophile, even if it was in the most lighthearted spirit of harmless ribbing, there are alot of people on this forum that would agree with me that you would LOSE YOUR MIND.

I'm fine with playing this ribbing game. It is part of my personality.

But Seriously dude, if you cant take the stuff, then don't dish it out, especially bringing up topics like pedophilia and such.:freak:

This, coming from anyone else, might actually be funny. But with you, I know the alterior motive behind the insinuated joke.

So, just be prepared not to ball like a little girl and start throwing a tantrum when you get your ribbing.

O.K?

Have a nice day.:wave:

• Members

ID, whats up with the trolling {censored}, i didn't think you were a asshat, could it be i was wrong, or are you just having a bad day? which i can understand cuz i've had a few

No, he is a complete asshat.

I have seen proof of it in many threads myself, but when I first asked the same question as you, leopardstar, I even got P.M.s explaining what an asshat he is.

• Members

If your man enough go ask him yourself or it could be your mother is gummin his balls to hard.

LOL....dude, did you know that Zakk couldn't ride his own bike for a music video? They dressed up Danny Bogus to take his place.......

man enough my @#$!

8^)

• Members

Zakk bashin' has become a regular pastime.......somebody pushin' your buttons?

8^)

• Members

I'm not a Zakk hater at all but I saw a pic of him posing with an ipod or something like that and making that same open mouth pose.

It just like enough with the screaming pose already.
:freak:

I'm not a Zakk lover or hater or anything really.

I dont know him personaaly, and dont really know the story behind the scam. I really dont actually care, in fact.

But I do think he is a great guitar player.

The No M

• Members

All I know is we are just trying to have a little fun here.

Last time someone said something even remotely derogatory towards you, you started freaking out and calling everyone names and got seriously all bent out of shape. I dont think you are allowed to play this game if you are not able to handle the other end of it.

I still have my P.M.'s from other members about you when you attacked me out of the blue in another thread, where they all said that you do the same to them too, and then you freak out when they say something about you, even if it is light hearted.

I know thats where the quoted post is comming from, but others may not know, so I'm letting them know now.

If someone insinuated that you were a pedophile, even if it was in the most lighthearted spirit of harmless ribbing, there are alot of people on this forum that would agree with me that you would LOSE YOUR MIND.

I'm fine with playing this ribbing game. It is part of my personality.

But Seriously dude, if you cant take the stuff, then don't dish it out, especially bringing up topics like pedophilia and such.
:freak:

This, coming from anyone else, might actually be funny. But with you, I know the alterior motive behind the insinuated joke.

So, just be prepared not to ball like a little girl and start throwing a tantrum when you get your ribbing.

O.K?

Have a nice day.
:wave:

You better get your facts right, I never "Attacked" you or anyone else

"out of the blue" as far as you getting "PM's" from other members

saying I insult them 2, BS, I have however got into dis-agreements with

a few ppl(very few) on this Zakk bashin BS, and the VM issue,

and some do it just to piss ppl off

I dont come here starting BS threads just to see the BS I can stir up

Never have, Im a laid back kind of person MOST of the time but

I do have my limits, as for "calling names" wtf are you talking about?

• Members

Some people act like they've had scalding hot water thrown in their face whenever the fact that Zakk is a Scammer is brought up.
:idk:

A little goes a long way in my book and you use the word "Scammer" as being fact but you cant prove your statement.

• Members

You better get your facts right, I never "Attacked" you or anyone else

"out of the blue" as far as you getting "PM's" from other members

saying I insult them 2, BS, I have however got into dis-agreements with

a few ppl(very few) on this Zakk bashin BS, and the VM issue,

and some do it just to piss ppl off

I dont come here starting BS threads just to see the BS I can stir up

Never have, Im a laid back kind of person MOST of the time but

I do have my limits, as for "calling names" wtf are you talking about?

You obviously have a very selective and short memory.

dont remember calling names?

well you pretty much said that this guys "mother is a ball gummer", and that "I am intersted in little boys", "I am Zacks bitch", "some people like being assholes", "{censored}in retards", etc etc. and THAT is all in this thread alone.

If I have to point this out to you, then you are obviously either in denial, or you believe your own bull{censored}, but you have done this over and over again in many threads and have basically made a habit out of showing your ass, so much so, that others have gone out of their way to point it out to me in P.M.s ,which I still have saved, because they felt bad, that I felt bad, that I might have offended you somehow, but they wanted to let me know it wasnt me, that you do this ALOT.

They are PRIVATE p..s so I will keep the senders' names private, but

I think we can see it pretty clearly right now that you have a hard time playing nicely like most of the others here. Thing is, I dont really care, but dont try to say that you arent doing it.

If you are man enough to do it, at least be man enough to defend it without trying to weasel out of it.

Maybe you would like to go back and delete all these posts before someone gets the chance to see them.

You can respond to this and Im sure you will, but I am pretty much not interested in interacting with you much anymore, so post away.:blah::blah::blah:

Here are some pretty guitars for the rest of you to look at.:wave:

4ACBDCB5069B4FCA.jpg

• Members

A little goes a long way in my book and you use the word "Scammer" as being fact but you cant prove your statement.

rigghhhtttt. do you really wanna go there? Do a search for the threads yourself, read them and come back. In the meantime. Can you Prove Zakk isn't a Scammer, NO YOU CAN"T, can YOU Prove he had nothing to do with the 357 SCAM which he personally stated was a way to "give something back to the fans", can you prove he PERSONALLY didn't have his lawyers drop the Judgement against 357 Customs???? Can you PROVE Zakk isn't a Homosexual or a Bisexual when there are plenty of video interviews where he fondly mentions homosexuality? put up or shut up. :cop:

• Members

You obviously have a very selective and short memory.

dont remember calling names?

well you pretty much said that this guys "mother is a ball gummer", and that "I am intersted in little children", "I am Zacks bitch", "some people like being assholes", "{censored}in retards", etc etc. and THAT is all in this thread alone.

If I have to point this out to you, then you are obviously either in denial, or you believe your own bull{censored}, but you have done this over and over again in many threads and have basically made a habit out of showing your ass, so much so, that others have gone out of their way to point it out to me in P.M.s ,which I still have saved, because they felt bad, that I felt bad, that I might have offended you somehow, but they wanted to let me know it wasnt me, that you do this ALOT.

They are PRIVATE p..s so I will keep the senders' names private, but

I think we can see it pretty clearly right now that you have a hard time playing nicely like most of the others here.

You can respond to this and Im sure you will, but I am pretty much not interested in interacting with you much anymore, so post away.
:blah:

Here are some pretty guitars for the rest of you to look at.
:wave:

4ACBDCB5069B4FCA.jpg

You my friend are so full of {censored} Im suprised you can even talk

as far as my name calling goes ,hmm seems to me that the ones I called names STARTED the insults and you are one of the worst ones on the Zakk

issue and your PM BS is just that either name them or shut the hell up w/your lies, arent they man/woman enough to PM me if the issues are with me? Most of the time I stay out of BS threads cept the Zakk ones

or the VM issues as I stated, I dont wake up in the morning pissed off

or see if I can piss ppl off by starting BS like ALOT of you do, Im not made that way, however I do have my limits with how much BS I will put up with,

And yes I do get pissed when someone calls my choice in guitars "{censored},Cheap"

whatever, I dont like going negitive but I do have my limits, and I dont post in every thread just to get my post count up or just to be heard like some do

most of the time I say positive things or I say very little in the ones I do post in.

• Members

my name is BS just lies, a man/woman me is? Most of the time I dont piss like you do, Im not made that way, And yes I "{censored}, whatever, I like going negitive I do have my limits, and I do

most of the time say very little I do .

I suppose you didnt say this^^^ either?:cop:

• Members

Zakk Wylde sued the company for using his name inappropriately but never sued or wanted to spend what is probably to him mere chump change to honor the deal and get everyone their guitars as was promised by the chopper company. So a lot of people ended up with very expensive die-cast bikes.

Not this {censored} again *YAWN*

First of all, who do you think pays the damages in a lawsuit? Obviously the defendant. If the defendant doesn't have any money or is hiding their assetts you're chances of collecting are slim and none.

Winning this lawsuit probably wasn't going to get anybody their guitars. Just because you win a judgment doesn't guarantee that you can collect it. If these guys skipped town and you can't find them, you certainly aren't going to get them to pay for thousands of Epiphone Les Pauls.

Litigation is a lot of money. I don't care what anybody says. Tens of thousands to Millions of dollars. I'm sure Zakk got to the point where he realized he was throwing good money after bad money.

The OP needs to get off his lazy ass and take Zakk Wylde or 357 Customs to court. He likes to complain but he isn't putting his money where his mouth is.

Archived