Botch goes to Guam?

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Are you still doing the investigations on the ejection seats? If so, is a trip to Andersen in your near future, or will they bring the wreckage to you?

Alternatively, some of the seats could have wings which unfold upon ejection, and would be able to fly back to Botch on their own power.

• Members

We have one guy in the office who does all the crash investigations, and he's leaving for the two F-15C midair that happened off of Florida this last week, they may be looking for someone else to go... although the thought of flying to Guam, at 6'5", in Coach, makes my knees ache!

An expensive, expensive accident, regardless.... :cry:

• Members

I thought one of the two F-15 pilots died, no?

I was referring specifically to the Stealth that went down in Guam the other day. Yes, the F-15s were a mid-air collision, and unfortunately one guy didn't make it... it's amazing the other one did. Let's give a hand to Botch, since he's a part of the military's ejection systems team.

Yay Botch!

We have one guy in the office who does all the crash investigations, and he's leaving for the two F-15C midair that happened off of Florida this last week, they may be looking for someone else to go... although the thought of flying to Guam, at 6'5", in Coach, makes my knees ache!

Hey, look on the bright side - at least it's not a web seat (or, considering your size, strapped down to a couple of pallets :p:D ) in the cargo bay of a C-141. :lol:

Let's give a hand to Botch, since he's a part of the military's ejection systems team.

Yay Botch!

+1 :phil:

• Members

When I saw this thread title, the name "Botch" made me think of one of my favorite bands by the same name. However, they broke up about 6 years ago, so the thought of them going to Guam was weird, to say the least.

Then I remembered the HC user named Botch. :D

Archived