Mills gets 48.6 mil from McCartney

bbach

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's a shoe-in for the one-legged ass kicking contest.

Did you not see the clips of this UK show? She actually danced beautifully with some young twenty-something American dance expert. She worked her ass off behind the scenes to do this dancing as well... without any telltale "motion bumps" due to her handicap.

Everything in life is funny 'til it's you, I always say. :poke:

• Members

Don't know about some of the others on here, but I'm not real keen on the handicap jokes. Granted, Ms. Mills is due some heckling about her apparent "gold digging" marriage to a superstar, but the one legged jokes are a pretty pathetic way of doing it. I was born healthy and whole, as were both of my children, and I thank my lucky stars daily for being able to live a healthy and wholesome life. Others may not be so fortunate in life and we never know when havoc will come our way and strip us of our livelihood in one way or another.

As much as I can't stand gold diggers, Macca does have to share some of the blame in a situation where he married a woman half his age and jumped into having a baby right away. Young women do not marry rich old geezers without a motive; men that think otherwise deserve what comes their way. Maybe Mills did take advantage of Sir Paul during a time of vulnerability in his life, but what was HE thinking??? He was trying to fill a void while suffering the loss of a loved one; Heather seized the opportunity.... Call her a bitch, a skank, or whatever you want; but drop the ONE-LEGGED crap!!! There are a lot of people that are suffering the loss of limbs or have loved ones afflicted by some sort of disability that inhibits their mobilization; it's NOT A JOKE!!! :mad:

By the way, here is a recent article outlining Macca's wealth... http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2008/03/20/paul-mccartneys-real-estate-empire/?mod=googlenews_wsj

• Members

The full report from the "Family Court" Judge Hugh Bennett was released, and it's quite critical about Heather's actions and claims during the hearings.

She attempted to greatly misrepresent her former income, wealth, potential earnings during the marriage, and "needs" for the future.

The final verdict was almost a complete victory for Paul, inasmuch as any divorce settlement can be called a "victory".

Still, Heather will do fine for the rest of her life... and the daughter will have everything she would ever need. Including a full time nanny. Since Heather plans to be "so busy" with her "charities" that she will need full time assistance.

Anyway, it's an interesting read.

http://www.iht.com/pdfs/arts/18mccartneypdf.pdf

Note: the court ordered inquiry into Sir Paul's wealth has him pegged at a mere 400 million pounds. That's about 1/2 of what Heather tried to convince the court he was worth.

But at least he gets most of his paintings back.

:D

M

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Don't know about some of the others on here, but I'm not real keen on the handicap jokes. Granted, Ms. Mills is due some heckling about her apparent "gold digging" marriage to a superstar, but the one legged jokes are a pretty pathetic way of doing it. I was born healthy and whole, as were both of my children, and I thank my lucky stars daily for being able to live a healthy and wholesome life. Others may not be so fortunate in life and we never know when havoc will come our way and strip us of our livelihood in one way or another.

As much as I can't stand gold diggers, Macca does have to share some of the blame in a situation where he married a woman half his age and jumped into having a baby right away. Young women do not marry rich old geezers without a motive; men that think otherwise deserve what comes their way. Maybe Mills did take advantage of Sir Paul during a time of vulnerability in his life, but what was HE thinking??? He was trying to fill a void while suffering the loss of a loved one; Heather seized the opportunity.... Call her a bitch, a skank, or whatever you want; but drop the ONE-LEGGED crap!!! There are a lot of people that are suffering the loss of limbs or have loved ones afflicted by some sort of disability that inhibits their mobilization; it's NOT A JOKE!!!
:mad:

By the way, here is a recent article outlining Macca's wealth...
http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2008/03/20/paul-mccartneys-real-estate-empire/?mod=googlenews_wsj

Being rich and famous don't stop a man from being lonely. The dude was married to a woman that was apparently his confidant for a long time.

And in reality, he could have had a GOODlooking woman even younger if he wanted.

I think it is quite apparent he was trying to be pragmatic and certainly not taking advantage of his wealth and fame just to get laid good.

I get the impression he is a man of extreme integrity and self respect that is just a victim of a bad circumstance.

Archived