Guitar ID request please [Lindsey Buckingham's new guitar]

kenh

• Members

I don't know if any of you have seen Lindsey Buckingham on his current tour, but he has been playing the below guitar for a couple of the songs. [He puts on a great show, btw, imo.]

Just curious if anyone has any info on this guitar? [i'm pretty certain it is not a Rick Turner custom guitar.] There is some writing on the headstock, but I can't make it out in this pic. This writing does not fit the usual Rick Turner/Renaissance "R" or lion emblems that Rick normally uses.

Thanks!

• Members

I'm not sure what you mean by "also". I know Ed Roman has many model 1's on his site, but I'm certain Lindsey deals with Rick directly. [Rick was at the LB show in San Francisco recently, and carried several guitars out the back door.]

• Members

Fan took this pic at the concert in chicago. It is not a photoshop deal, I saw two shows on this tour myself, and he used this guitar for the same songs. [He is very consistent in the setlist.]

When I saw in person, I thought that the headstock text may be in the style of 80's Schecter guitars [before the Korean imports], so I thought it may be a bolt on custom guitar. But looking closer, I don't think that is the case.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived