Crap what did I do now! Amp question

nuke_diver

• Members

Moral of the story: check the simplest things first.

Yup, thought I'm not 100% sure what the problem was...I'm about 99% sure it was somehow self inflicted and not a real problem after all.

I probably wasted a lot of time (and sleep) over a 2 sec fix. Next time I do anything with it I'll be double checking everything to make sure it's right. I'm guessing that in my believe that this was very simple I ended up doing something incorrect that I never thought would have been connected to the tube change and so when I had the problem I focused only on the tubes and not anything else I touched.

Anyways like Ryan said, disaster averted. I slept much better last night :)

• Members

Yup, thought I'm not 100% sure what the problem was...I'm about 99% sure it was somehow self inflicted and not a real problem after all.

I probably wasted a lot of time (and sleep) over a 2 sec fix. Next time I do anything with it I'll be double checking everything to make sure it's right. I'm guessing that in my believe that this was very simple I ended up doing something incorrect that I never thought would have been connected to the tube change and so when I had the problem I focused only on the tubes and not anything else I touched.

Anyways like Ryan said, disaster averted. I slept much better last night
:)

Glad it worked out for you!:thu:

Archived