What is Live.com?

isuck

• Members

edit: misunderstood what you posted.

- Go to live.com and sign in. If you don't have a hotmail or live account, make one and sign in.

- Now do a search for "wii" or some other product that's likely to get a pile of merchandise results. At the top of the results heading will be an ad:

Wii

-
www.ebay.com
Live Search cashbackLive Search cashback

Buy Wii. You may get 25% off with PayPal if eligible.

If it's not there, refresh the page or try a different search word- it's finicky, but "wii" always seems to work for me.

- The link will take you to eBay, do a new search for whatever you want. Make sure this image is in your eBay header under the top search box.

- Now, any item you buy off eBay while that logo is there will earn you cashback. It MUST be a Buy It Now and you MUST pay with Paypal, as it's an Ebay/Paypal promotion. Cashback will be 25% of the price, up to $200 total. You can use this cashback 12 times.

- How does the cashback work? When you buy a BIN/Paypal item, eBay sends you a message that says "Claim cashback!" Click it and it takes 60 days to process (because if you return an item, you don't get the cashback) and after that time, you get paid. It works, I've used it twice and been paid both times, it just deposits the money into your Paypal account. I used it a third time yesterday to grab a Gibson Les Paul Special for less than $500.

• Members

good sir, please listen carefully.... exit out of this thread and disregard anything you may have seen/heard here if you have any regards for your finances/ bank accounts. Trust me- I wasn't planning on buying anything and now I'm + a guitar and an amp (not cheap ones) and I'm still eyeing stuff up. Good luck and Godspeed

• Members

good sir, please listen carefully.... exit out of this thread and disregard anything you may have seen/heard here if you have any regards for your finances/ bank accounts. Trust me- I wasn't planning on buying anything and now I'm + a guitar and an amp (not cheap ones) and I'm still eyeing stuff up. Good luck and Godspeed

No kidding. I doubt I would've jumped on that Special if not for the discount.

The exact percentage varies by the way, it's at 25% now which is awesome. Occasionally it hits 30%, sometimes it's as low as 10%, sometimes it's not there at all. Just keep an eye out, but it is very high right now for some reason.

Archived