Great girl guitar player

phil47uk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No it's not dubbed, she's a girl from own here in Australia, has been arround for a few years, Santana had her play with him when she was about 15, on a tour down here. She has an album out from 2007 I believe and a deal with PRS guitars.

• Members

No it's not dubbed, she's a girl from own here in Australia, has been arround for a few years, Santana had her play with him when she was about 15, on a tour down here. She has an album out from 2007 I believe and a deal with PRS guitars.

:thu: That bit of info just pissed of many a male ego...LOL

Anyway, you can tell by the fingering she's not dubbed.

• Members

I think she is 23. I like the way she plays i worry that perhaps she might be forced down the Disney trail to sell more stuff. She did a song for Disney movie and I dunno' just didn't do much for me. I am not wild about her vocals or her more pop things. I don't exactly know what I'd do with her as a producer. Make money or make perhaps better music that no one but guitar heads listen to etc.
Of course I am an old {censored} so I don't know how she should market herself.

What is it you Aussies have though? Isn't that amazing bassist for Jeff Beck
Tak (?) from Austrailia too? She is superb!

• Members

I think she is 23. I like the way she plays i worry that perhaps she might be forced down the Disney trail to sell more stuff. She did a song for Disney movie and I dunno' just didn't do much for me. I am not wild about her vocals or her more pop things. I don't exactly know what I'd do with her as a producer. Make money or make perhaps better music that no one but guitar heads listen to etc.

Of course I am an old {censored} so I don't know how she should market herself.

What is it you Aussies have though? Isn't that amazing bassist for Jeff Beck

Tak (?) from Austrailia too? She is superb!

Tal Wilkenfeld?

I think she is a little overated, and is a little hyped cause she is young and female, but she plays well. Oh yes.

There's a lot of great Aussie players Eg...Brett Garsed. And Frank Gambale. And quite a few more!

• Members
This thread seems like the perfect place for me to ask:

Nickeroo, who is that in you avatar.
:love:

:p

...seriously I wanna know.
:o

Well, it would be nice to say she was my girlfriend. But she ain't.

She works for FMIC/Charvel I guess. Apparently her name is Amy. Charvel has an FAQ section, and it sez:

"Q:Who's the girl in the video?

A: Her name is Amy..."

So I guess this is Amy...or...her t-shirt.

0996608306_lg.jpg

If you missed that, here it is again.

0996608306_lg.jpg

• Members

I shouldn't say this, but briefly I thought: "I wish I had a rack to show off something that cool".:facepalm:

In the youtube videos of charvel you can see her actually in real life, like move about and smile. She's def. cute. Charvel did a good thing promo-ing with her...everyone wants to know who the model is. But before you zip on down to FMIC HQ or San Dimas or wherever Charvel are based, I reacll that charvelusa commented that she is in a relationship.

Not that I am following this whole thing obsessively of course.

Archived