I just had to bring it home with me... (NOGD)

Vespertine

• Members

Thanks guys :)

headless:

Yup, the rollers are different in size. Surprisingly enough, the guitar is pretty well intonated. and luckily it has .10s on it, which is what I normally use.

However, if for some reason I were to change gauges in the future I can see that becoming an issue.... but what hell, that's why we all play more than one guitar :p:rawk:

• Members

I like the bridge. Are those rollers? My Dorchester has rollers on the bridge. I love it.

They are. Actually, I think that the combination of that extra fret at the nut, and the rollers, is the key to making the trem system work so smoothly. The strings just glide through them.

Out of curiosity. Does anyone know any info "or where could I find it" on this particular model? I've been trying to google it as well as ebay , but I ended up with nothing.:confused:

• Members

...Out of curiosity. Does anyone know any info "or where could I find it" on this particular model? I've been trying to google it as well as ebay , but I ended up with nothing.
:confused:

The YouTube knows everything:

It appears to be Teisco del Rey Spectrum, ET-220

The link below has some info on these (scroll down about 1/3 page, to "The Copy Era):

http://www.vguitar.com/features/brands/details.asp?AID=1226

Archived