Your favorite guitar player..

311thewiser

• Members

Eddie Hazel - when you listen to a lot of modern guitar players like frusciante or mike mccready you hear something in their playing but cant figure out where they got it from. it came from him, not hendrix.

Joe Pass

Michael Hampton

Wes Montgomery

Django Reinhardt

Jimi Hendrix

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jade Puget of AFI

Ray Toro and Frank Iero of MCR

I'm pretty lame.

Naw, just different...I played the Trenton NJ club scene in the late seventies and all thru the eighties, found myself often on stage with Frank Iero's dad, clubs, fund raisers for musicians, etc. a talented bass player, went by the name of 'Cheech' he played (still plays) Blues in the area, altough the club scene in Trenton has succumbed to the crackheads and gangbangers.

Richie Sambora was a mainstay of the Trenton Hamilton club scene too, check out the 'Trenton Makes' website...you'll see my sorry lame ass with a mullet hairdo in a lot of the pics.:facepalm:

• Members

Marty Friedman.My instructor,who is a very talented jazz influenced guitarist,heard him for the first time not long ago and was floored by him."One minute he's playing something exotic and then,BOOM,he incorporates this blues run.Very original sounding player with an obvious middle eastern influence".Couldn't have said it better myself

Archived