Someone was peeing at my last nights Flamenco gig!

riffy

• Members

At a Mexican restaurant. I was playing a New Years Eve party. Got to eat plenty of Mexican food and got to look at LOTS of really good lookin' gals as well. The gig went great I made $526 and was happy as a clam.

Then comes the peeing part. After I had packed up my nylon string and was talking to one of the dancers, outside, this guy came out and peed on the wall!

At least it wasn't on my guitar or case or even worse, shoes!

Happy New Year guys!

Gary

• Members

At a Mexican restaurant. I was playing a New Years Eve party. Got to eat plenty of Mexican food and got to look at LOTS of really good lookin' gals as well. The gig went great I made $526 and was happy as a clam.

Then comes the peeing part. After I had packed up my nylon string and was talking to one of the dancers, outside, this guy came out and peed on the wall!

At least it wasn't on my guitar or case or even worse, shoes!

Happy New Year guys!

Gary

Nice! Ya gotta love drunk people! On a side note, what kind of guitar are you playing?

• Members

Ha! Ha! too much celebration!!! Mine was less eventful. I worked 14 hours yesterday, then went home and the GF and I whooped it up!

Glad your gig was a success!!!

I am so glad too! I was hoping to make $500 and I lucked out and did! The tip jar was my friend!

• Members

Nice! Ya gotta love drunk people! On a side note, what kind of guitar are you playing?

THey are funny to watch for sure!

I am using a Tac that I have lowered the action way down on and have added what I call a finger guard.

• Members

THey are funny to watch for sure!

I am using a Tac that I have lowered the action way down on and have added what I call a finger guard.

Cool. I was just wondering since Flamenco is what I stared on when first learning guitar; still play Flamenco some, but not as much as I used to.

• Members

Congrats on the gig, riffy!

I did a cocktail gig not long ago and made 50 euros (that was the agreed price because it was a fundraiser for the church of a friend). But the nice part is that the audience was really great and it was a joy to play for them. It's just nice t play for people sometimes. I would do it for free given the right audience but I don't mind a little spending money from tme to time. My kids practiced about eight christmas songs as a flute (recorder) trio and played them over and over for three afternoons at the christmas market (a german thing) and they made 520 euros!!! :eek:

Archived