What guitars do you like, but don't want to admit around here?

Beckman

• Members

Maybe a better thread title would've been, "What guitars do you like that others on this board generally don't?" so that we wouldn't have you rebels who don't care what anyone thinks pointing out that you don't care what anyone thinks. :p I doubt many people in this topic are actually scared to let anyone know they like BFGs, it's more just that they like them while most of the board would turn their nose up at one and go buy their ninth tele or strat.

• Members

Maybe a better thread title would've been, "What guitars do you like that others on this board generally don't?" so that we wouldn't have you rebels who don't care what anyone thinks pointing out that you don't care what anyone thinks.
:p
I doubt many people in this topic are actually scared to let anyone know they like BFGs, it's more just that they like them while most of the board would turn their nose up at one and go buy their ninth tele or strat.

Sure, many have admitted they like BFG's. I was just trying to catch some attention. Who care's what the title is, maybe "what guitar do you like that most do not?" I really don't care what others think, I just thought this would be fun to bring up less popular guitars that people generally like. In over 4 years, I have rarely seen a thread that people talk positively of BC Rich for instance.

• Members

It'd be tough to handle any of the stock colors, but one re-finish later and these are pretty cool.. Nice neck, comfy bodies.. Can't wait to buy one for my daughter in a few years..
:thu:

daisyrock_rc.jpg

i talked to the marketing manager at NAMM and she was really nice. not all Riot Grrl, just a cool, down to earth chick who knows her business.

they're ostentatious guitars, but they know their market. no wonder their sales are through the roof.

• Members

Maybe a better thread title would've been, "What guitars do you like that others on this board generally don't?" so that we wouldn't have you rebels who don't care what anyone thinks pointing out that you don't care what anyone thinks.
:p
I doubt many people in this topic are actually scared to let anyone know they like BFGs, it's more just that they like them while most of the board would turn their nose up at one and go buy their ninth tele or strat.

if there is a guitar in production, somebody (or a contingent of somebodies) on this board hates it. that's why there's so many guitars.

• Members

if there is a guitar in production, somebody (or a contingent of somebodies) on this board hates it. that's why there's so many guitars.

I think ya'll missed the point of my post; I was mostly just saying if the topic title had been different we wouldn't have people coming in specifically to go "LOL YOU GUYS ARE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU LIKE?"

:facepalm:

Archived