RG1570 upgrade is complete!

Alchemist

• Members

wow, it sounds awesome! The bluesbucker has a great warm clean, the fender vintage noiseless actually has a really nice single coil tone..... a nice perk for a superstrat, and the the jazz in the bridge is great with gain.... pretty good clean too, but I dont tend to use bridge humbuckers clean....

I would say the only weak point is I am not a huge fan of position 2, I think it sounds a little weaker than I would like, but I never use that on a regular basis anyway, and it could come in handy for playing more subdued rhythm...

I will try to do some clips or a youtube video later, I changed the strings as well and they havent settled into tune yet :(

006-4.jpg

004-5.jpg

• Members

the jazz sounds great in the bridge..... at least to me... people usually go Jazz neck, JB bridge, but I dont like the way JB's sound with basswood.... and I already have a guitar with a JB in the bridge, and one with a 59, so I wanted to give the jazz a try... no regrets

I highly recommend the bluesbucker to anyone wanting an awesome neck pup though :)

Archived