OT Lads

Tartanlad

• Members

This woman decides to buy a self-assembly cupboard

Back home she reads the instructions carefully and assembles the cupboard in the bedroom

It looks really neat. Then, a train passes and the whole cupboard collapses

:confused: but not daunted by this she re-reads the instructions and reassembles the cupboard, then, another train passes and the whole cupboard collapses again

Thinking that she must have done something wrong she re-re-reads the instructions and re-re-assembles the cupboard again

Then, a train passes and the whole cupboard collapses yet again

Now, she's finally :mad: with this and calls the customer service deparment she is told that this is quite impossible but that they'll send along a technician to have a look

The technician arrives and assembles the cupboard. Then, a train passes and the cupboard collapses again

Completely :confused: by this unexpected event, the technician decides to

re-assemble the cupboard and sit inside it to see whether he can find out what causes the cupboard to collapse ?

At this point, the woman's husband comes home, sees the cupboard and sais Thats a nice looking cupboard, and opens it

the technician says erm

"Ye won't believe me, but I'm standing here waiting for a train :)

• Members

A thirsty rope goes into a bar for a beer. He hops up on the bar stool and says to the bartender "could you pour me a cold beer please?"

The bartender looks at him and says: "Are you a rope?" The rope says, "Yes". The bartender tells him they don't serve ropes and to get out.

The poor, thirsty rope slithers off the bar stool and back out in the hot street.

Next day, he goes back into the bar, determined to get a cold beer for his dry, stringy throat(he's a rope after all; what kind of a throat did you thing he would have?)

Asking the bartender loudly and with a positive "air" about him for a beer, the bartender peers at him and says: "Are you the same rope that was in here yesterday?" The rope admits that he was.

The bartender picks up a large pair of scissors and tells him he'll use them on him if he doesn't get out now. Quickly, the rope leaves the bar.

The next day, it is absolutely sweltering and now desperate, the rope wonders how he can disguise himself so he can get served in the bar.

A brilliant idea comes to him and he quickly frays the top end of himself and then ties it in a knot. Then he heads to the bar, goes in and sits at the bar.

"Bartender", he yells, "pour me a cold one will ya?" The bartender looks at him suspiciously and says: "Are you a rope?" The rope says: "Nope, 'frayed knot!"

Archived