Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Breedlove BR-143CE

In my guitar quest for 2012, I determined that I could only afford a $500.00 acoustic electric axe. I pretty much ruled out Blueridge, because even Maury is charging over $600.00.

I then stumbled upon one on Amazon very close to the $500 mark. I put the Breedlove up for sale once I got the Blueridge. They are every bit the guitar that I've heard so much about!

Make no mistake, the Breedlove Retro is a sweetheart too with the solid top and back, but the Blueridge is a notch better being all solid wood!

Jack

Congratulations. Happy New Guitar Day.
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

WTF is a Breedlove BR-143CE. Better yet, which model of Breedlove did you get? Belay that. I see Retro. I'll look it up.

Edit: Retro OM, Dread...? Nice guitars regardless. Congrats. Looks like retro means BL is seeing the error of their funky headstocks and bridges on their P&L and went trad. Bound to happen.
      Be back when I get back. TTFN.

Comment

WTF is a Breedlove BR-143CE. Better yet, which model of Breedlove did you get? Belay that. I see Retro. I'll look it up.

Edit: Retro OM, Dread...? Nice guitars regardless. Congrats. Looks like retro means BL is seeing the error of their funky headstocks and bridges on their P&L and went trad. Bound to happen.

Actually it is a typo. Should be Blueridge BR-143CE. This replaced the Retro. Wanted to keep the budget around $500. Never could find a new Blueridge for less than 600+. Amazon was selling one for the 500 mark and it is everything everyone says it is!

Comment

That should be Blueridge BR-143 CE.

Comment

Glad it worked out for you. I've yet to play a Blueridge. OT - You still trying to sell off those guitars in the Sales section? Tough times. I notice little is moving there for anyone listing.
            Be back when I get back. TTFN.

Comment

Put it at AGF. Good results at that forum. I didn't even know we had a for sale forum here....

Lots of good reviews from Blueridge owners, congrats on your new one.
              http://www.youtube.com/user/MrOddmanout1

Comment

I've got all the guitars listed at AGF, CL, and EBay. They are moving pretty good between the 4 sites. Just sold the Retro.

Comment

Working...
                X