Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Jon Chappell.........

.......for clearing it up.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ement.php?f=42
    Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Soooo, that's what it's been doing since the last software debacle? I shoulda known better. And to think all I had to do was ask. I guess it mighta been thinking too much to expect a volunteered answer from the staff here sometime immediately after the performance went south. I wonder if that's indicative of anything on my end or HC's. Am I being dubiously embracing of the answer given?
    Be back when I get back. TTFN.

Comment

No, I don't think you're being "dubiously embracing". I think you're thinking the same thing I'm thinking.

I think it would've been nice to have been forewarned about two years ago that everything was fixin' to go to hell in a handbasket!
      Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Comment

Noooo... I'm getting lots of reading done!

Comment

Archiving?....mmmm....I wont be so rude as to..oh f*&K it yes I will, that smacks of "F*&K they're all jumping ship, think of something quickly"...." I know, just say archiving, half of em wont even know what it is"
          "If you walk through the streets of life looking behind you, you're gonna bump into ****************"

Comment

Archiving!?!? You burn it on a DVD, you stick it in the closet! (or you create an archive folder) I do it all the time, but my computer doesn't shut down for two weeks.

But anyway, thanks Jon!
            Jack1969 Martin D12-20 12-string1984 Martin HD-28

Comment

Maybe some take the forum thing too seriously? I have. Chill out guys, it's up or it's not. Play music instead. No biggy.
              -------------------------------------------------------------
              http://www.youtube.com/user/MrOddmanout1

Comment

It was good to have some notification from central Harmony Central. Thanks Jon!

Comment

The link brings me to an invitation to suscribe to a newsletter. Am i missing something?
                  __________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

Working...
                  X