Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!! Look at this guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UObBwJllxkU&feature=youtube_gdata_play

What is this pedal?

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font color="DarkOrange"><br />
    Sorry in advance for my &quot;Engrish&quot;. My first language is French.</font></font><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><font color="red">MuZiKKKKKkkkkkkKKKKKKKKK!!!!</font></font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="DarkOrchid">/Misha</font></div>

Cool. I liked the guys in the background with the "Ooh!" And the dog and kids at the end were cute as all get out. The "pedal" appears to be a stompbox. It allows you to make percussion-type sounds.

Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

• guildfire
      guildfire commented
      Editing a comment

MIsha long time no see...welcome back!

Definately a stompbox. If I remeber TAH uses one.

<div class="signaturecontainer">-----------------------------------------------<br><br>Watch your thoughts; they become words.<br><br>Watch your words; they become actions.<br><br>Watch your actions; they become habits.<br><br>Watch your habits; they become character.<br><br>Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.<br><br><br></div>

Comment

http://www.shadow-electronics.com/viewpro.html?id=254

Here is the one he used.

<div class="signaturecontainer">-----------------------------------------------<br><br>Watch your thoughts; they become words.<br><br>Watch your words; they become actions.<br><br>Watch your actions; they become habits.<br><br>Watch your habits; they become character.<br><br>Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.<br><br><br></div>

Comment

• Misha
        Misha commented
        Editing a comment

Hi everybody!

Thank's for the replies!

The pedal is a bit expensive, but it's very cool! It had a lot to the song! 

It's probably not as easy as it looks to use it tastefully! Another thing to do at the same time as playing, my god... 

:wave: 

Working...
    X