Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in LOVE with my Heritage H150 Les Paul with P90's

I played her all evening..........simply blows me away each time I play this thing!!!!!!!!!

What the **************** was I thinking all these years??? P90's are the absolute perfect pick-up, especially if they are hand made by Jason Lollar on an Island off Seatle!

Holy **************** fellas.....this thing is WAY BEYOND my wildest dreams!
    Originally Posted by chainsaw fats
    Can I drink your piss?

Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.

REPORTED!

Comment

REPORTED!

Two Words:

Drop Gerbil
      Can I drink your piss?

Comment

Pics?
        AKA Gary...
        Laney Posse

Originally Posted by rgorke

I had this dream last night (seriously I did) about Ed and we were hanging out and he said the key to his tone back then was the Schlitz Malt Liquor.

Comment

pics or your getting a kick in the arse fella. C'mon feed a man some GAS.

Comment

This is Her:

Can I drink your piss?

Comment

OMG!! Beautiful!
              Congratulations and enjoy.

Comment

hot

Comment

Why is Heritage not at the top of the list?

Old Gibson employees making Gibson guitars in Gibson's Old shop with Gibson's old equipment, the way Gibson used to do it???

WTF is wrong with this world?????
                  Can I drink your piss?

Comment

Seriously wish I could afford one.
                    Good enough for Alex Skolnick to endorse = definitely good enough for me!

Comment

Old Gibson employees making Gibson guitars in Gibson's Old shop with Gibson's old equipment, the way Gibson used to do it???

the same reason so many choose Fender over G&L. Brand names rule.

Comment

I've always been slightly wary of Heritage guitars because they were made by former Gibson employees.

Let's be serious - 1971 to 1984 weren't exactly Gibson's high point. Their quality in that time nearly killed the company - and while there's some gems from that era, there's a LOT of dogs. And the people who made them went on to form Heritage.

Not exactly a strong selling point, in my opinion.

Comment

Gorgeous guitar. Those Heritages are boutique instruments with down to earth prices.

Comment

Every Heritage Ive played has been awesome.. now if only the price of the same guitar I bought for 1100 with case didnt go up to 2200...
                            Originally Posted by primeholy

Nothing can get between kirk and his wah.

Comment

I've always been slightly wary of Heritage guitars because they were made by former Gibson employees.

Let's be serious - 1971 to 1984 weren't exactly Gibson's high point. Their quality in that time nearly killed the company - and while there's some gems from that era, there's a LOT of dogs. And the people who made them went on to form Heritage.

Not exactly a strong selling point, in my opinion.

See, what you are not considering is: It was the CEO (Nolin) of the Gibson company, that was cutting corners to max profit...not the employees ideas....but, if they wanted a job....they follow orders.

Also, keep in mind that if you RESEARCH the subject, you will see that the three owners of the Heritage company started working at Gibson as EARLY as 1954!!!! Now, did they put out a decent Les Paul in 54????? I think they go for a few hundred grand???? These guys started off sweeping the floor, then making the necks then shaping the necks, then........

So, do not have ANY fear.....Seriously, it is by far the BEST instrument I have ever bought.
                              Can I drink your piss?

Comment

Working...
                              X