Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who's Going to See or Has Seen TSO This Year??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Who's Going to See or Has Seen TSO This Year??

DEC 15th Tampa!!!

I cannot WAIT!!!

Not me. Then again, I'm still trying to figure out what TSO is.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Guitars:<br><br>G&amp;L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy<br><br>Fender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.<br><br><br><br>Pedals:<br><br>Pitchblack&g t;EP Booster&gt;Classic 108 Fuzz&gt; SD-1&gt;OCD&gt;Keeley Rat&gt;Hoof&gt;DLS MKiii&gt;Small Stone&gt;TR-2&gt;Flashback&gt;Spring Theory<br><br><br><br>Amp:<br><br>Peavey Delta Blues<br><br></font></div>

Comment

Not me but 4 shows the same night in 2 different cities??? wow thats just impressive

!

Comment

Trans Siberian Orchestra

One of the best shows you'll see anywhere!

http://youtu.be/VIeq3Nscd70

Comment

My wife and I are going on the 14th. Should be cool!
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Who the hell can afford to? I'd love to take the family but last time I priced it...well let's just say if we had gone there would have been no Christmas presents for anybody....

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mav64
              View Post

Who the hell can afford to? I'd love to take the family but last time I priced it...well let's just say if we had gone there would have been no Christmas presents for anybody....

Truth. My wife asked for it for her present.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by kayd_mon
                View Post

Truth. My wife asked for it for her present.

Your wife sounds awesome! Guess I'll have to pick up a concert DVD if they have any. Already have a bunch of the cd's...

Comment

I would like to go, but they are not coming around here.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer">Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)</div>

Comment

Saw the first night of the tour in Peoria, IL. This is the best paced show that they have done. In the past, the "story seemed to drag out for to long. They have trimmed a lot of the fat off of it and it is a great show.

Comment

We saw them a couple of tears ago. Blew us away! I'm sure this year's show is great.

Comment

I've seen them four times. Not going this year but would love to. They are really great. I like how they abide by all of the OSHA rules and wear harnesses when they are 8 ft. off of the ground . How rock n roll of them.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by AaronF
                          View Post

I've seen them four times. Not going this year but would love to. They are really great. I like how they abide by all of the OSHA rules and wear harnesses when they are 8 ft. off of the ground . How rock n roll of them.

Well,,,, I'm sure the majority of you voted for more Gubermint in the last 2-3 election cycles... Reap what you've sown

Until it dies...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Axeslinger
                            View Post

Well,,,, I'm sure the majority of you voted for more Gubermint in the last 2-3 election cycles... Reap what you've sown

Until it dies...

Hey now, let's not get political, we're talking about great music here.

EDIT: I just realized you're the OP. Do whatever you want in your own thread. My mistake.

Comment

I like kool-aid

Comment

Working...
                              X