X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite thing about the forum

My favorite thing about the forum is......

talking about guitars with people from all over the world

i enjoy seeing and reading about (and occasionally hearing) cool, beautiful, quirky, or butt-ugly guitars.  i like guitars.

i enjoy the community (past, present and future).  there are a lot of good people here who make it easy to want to be here.

it's those two things; inseparably entwined.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

Talking shit, reading shit, communicating shit amongst people who are also interested in the same shit.

Favorite thing : Probably the people that post on the forum, especially the folks that have been here a while.

Not so favorite thing : the almost black text on the black background... please tell me that this is just a tweek that went terribly wrong and that it will be fixed tomorrow... oh and the emoticons still suck.  :catmad:

<div class="signaturecontainer">My band &quot;The Executives&quot; website : <a href="http://www.theexecutivesmusic.com" target="_blank">TheExecutivesMusic.com</a></div>

Comment

• w00dsy
      w00dsy commented
      Editing a comment

Kid Klash wrote:

Favorite thing : Probably the people that post on the forum, especially the folks that have been here a while.

Not so favorite thing : the almost black text on the black background... please tell me that this is just a tweek that went terribly wrong and that it will be fixed tomorrow... oh and the emoticons still suck.  :catmad:

are you having this problem

• gardo
      gardo commented
      Editing a comment

MAD TELE started a thread "WTF NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THIS" talking about this issue.It seems some people get a good result by switching to Google Chrome   My screen has been good no problems

Kid Klash wrote:

Aside from the community (which was always there), what I like about this version of the forum over the older incarnations is how the quote function works. Before, I often had to go back halfway through writing a reply, to click "reply with quote" instead. Now it's all on the same page And I can add a quote from the post I'm replying to at any stage (even after posting, when i realize that someone else got their post in before me, and adding a quote would really help with the context).

Edit: But a clearer indicator of which forum you're in might be good - I honestly thought I was in the Feedback forum...
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><a target="_blank" href="http://stinkfoot.se/power-list">the power list</a></font></div>

Comment

I love the discussion, the helpful info, and all the personalities on the board.

Also, I getting used to the new format, and so far it's shaping up really well.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Working...
      X