Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

What is your favorite thing about the forum

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite thing about the forum

My favorite thing about the forum is......

talking about guitars with people from all over the world

i enjoy seeing and reading about (and occasionally hearing) cool, beautiful, quirky, or butt-ugly guitars.  i like guitars.

i enjoy the community (past, present and future).  there are a lot of good people here who make it easy to want to be here.

it's those two things; inseparably entwined.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

Talking shit, reading shit, communicating shit amongst people who are also interested in the same shit.

Favorite thing : Probably the people that post on the forum, especially the folks that have been here a while.

Not so favorite thing : the almost black text on the black background... please tell me that this is just a tweek that went terribly wrong and that it will be fixed tomorrow... oh and the emoticons still suck.  :catmad:

<div class="signaturecontainer">My band &quot;The Executives&quot; website : <a href="http://www.theexecutivesmusic.com" target="_blank">TheExecutivesMusic.com</a></div>

Comment

• w00dsy
      w00dsy commented
      Editing a comment

Kid Klash wrote:

Favorite thing : Probably the people that post on the forum, especially the folks that have been here a while.

Not so favorite thing : the almost black text on the black background... please tell me that this is just a tweek that went terribly wrong and that it will be fixed tomorrow... oh and the emoticons still suck.  :catmad:

are you having this problem

• gardo
      gardo commented
      Editing a comment

MAD TELE started a thread "WTF NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THIS" talking about this issue.It seems some people get a good result by switching to Google Chrome   My screen has been good no problems

Kid Klash wrote:

Aside from the community (which was always there), what I like about this version of the forum over the older incarnations is how the quote function works. Before, I often had to go back halfway through writing a reply, to click "reply with quote" instead. Now it's all on the same page And I can add a quote from the post I'm replying to at any stage (even after posting, when i realize that someone else got their post in before me, and adding a quote would really help with the context).

Edit: But a clearer indicator of which forum you're in might be good - I honestly thought I was in the Feedback forum...
    The Power List

Comment

I love the discussion, the helpful info, and all the personalities on the board.

Also, I getting used to the new format, and so far it's shaping up really well.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Working...
      X