Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Have any of you noticed problems with D'Addario strings lately

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you noticed problems with D'Addario strings lately

I have gotten more then a few bad sets.

Not particularly. I've been using them for 20 + years and once in a while I seem to run into a bad batch where several sets in a 10 set pack wil unwind at the ball end. Perhaps every other year, or third year perhaps. Haven't noticed it lately

Comment

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

A lot of people like them and while I have never had duds, they die quite quickly for me.  Start really bright and get dull quick smart.  I found them durable though.

I love my elixir nano's, can't go back. 

omni wrote:

I have gotten more then a few bad sets.

Honestly, yes.  I received a few free sets from them after I posted a thread about really like the new Cobalt Slinkies.  I put them on my guitars...and they do not sound like they normally do, and have died MUCH more quickly than usual.  Kinda strange...

My Gear:
    2008 Fender American Standard Telecaster
    1998 Squire MIM Stratocaster
    Takamine acoustic
    Fender P-Bass

Comment

• Mad Tele
      Mad Tele commented
      Editing a comment

only 'problem' i ever had was a set that had unpainted ball ends. weird.

No probs w em recently

Comment

Never had any trouble with d'addario been using them on electric guitar for over 7 years now.

Comment

Working...
      X