Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

OT: What 5 songs are you listening to the most at the moment......

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: What 5 songs are you listening to the most at the moment......

Totally Off Topic..... just seemed like the kind of topic that used to get 20 pages back in the good ole' days of HC, and maybe inspire us to check out some new music.............

What's the best way to eat a frog? Put one leg over each ear.<br><br>

I'm into a lot of Bob Forrest at the moment. Theloneous Monster, The Bicycle Thief etc... Wilco and WHY? too. I really want a Tweedy SG. Soo....

Aspirations - The Bicycle Thief
    Body and Soul? - Thelonious Monster
    The whole Mumps, ETC album - WHY?
    Kamera + Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco
    dharmaforone.bandcamp.com<br><br>Listen to my music and such.<br><br>Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

• chimi
      chimi commented
      Editing a comment

Amplifier- Motorhead

Depeche Mode- Heaven

Queens of the Stone Age- Mexicola

Big Wreck- Wolves

Soundgarden- Rowing

Good call on anything Porcupine Tree.

I have been digging the new Flower Kings album The Banks of Eden, so I guess five songs from that.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• soundcreation
      soundcreation commented
      Editing a comment

I've just got one...

<div class="signaturecontainer">I used to be &quot;with it&quot;, then they changed what &quot;it&quot; was.<br />
    Now, what I'm with isn't &quot;it&quot;, and what's &quot;it&quot; seems weird and scary to me.<br />
    (Abe Simpson)</div>

Comment

Been on an Of Monsters and Men kick as of late:

And the new Soundgarden album:

5? Dunno. How about Jon Gomm? Tuner pitch bends of tapped harmonics while tapping a beat on an acoustic has to be the ultimate in wanky but cool shredding.

<div class="signaturecontainer">**************** detuning, I'm gonna start using a capo when I play my speed metal. WHEEDLY WHEEDLY WHEEEE!!!</div>

Comment

Working...
      X