• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush Retiring?

not anytime soon.  here's the article from classicrockmagazine.com:

v

Rush frontman Geddy Lee says the band aren

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

That's good news. My nephew has been boycotting the RNR Hall of Fame until Rush was inducted, and he never misses a concert within 200 miles of home. 

www.soundcloud.com/vomiteers

Comment

• T ned
      T ned commented
      Editing a comment

Good news.  Clockwork Angels proves that they can still come up with quality material.

That Geddy chick still has a great voice, but she really needs a face lift.

Comment

They may be as great a live band now as they've ever been. Age is not creeping into their playing one bit.

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
      Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

• Mad Tele
        Mad Tele commented
        Editing a comment

i didnt realize they were that old. They had a good run!  

RIP RUSH

Took my 11-year-old to see one of the first Clockwork Angels down in DC.  Really great show, and they're right, the string section worked just fine- they could have used them more than they did, but it seems like they've been expanding their stage time which is great.

It always boggles my mind when I read stories of prima-donna bands showing up late, playing crappy, leaving early and generally doing a poor show.  These guys are ~60 years old, have been touring for decades, are still writing outstanding material and they still put on a hell of an act.  True professionals.

Former gold medal winner, "Least Equipment on HCEG Forums"

Comment

Working...
      X