Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Steampunk!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steampunk!

not being a stage player at this time myself, I can still see these being a wild and cool look for the player looking for that extra eye candy/chic/funkiness.....

http://www.tonycochranguitars.com/guitars-for-sale.html

Cool but EXPENSIVE.
    dharmaforone.bandcamp.com<br><br>Listen to my music and such.<br><br>Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

• genesis3
      genesis3 commented
      Editing a comment

xrleroyx wrote:
      Cool but EXPENSIVE.

yea. what an amazing imagination to come up with this stuff...I wonder if he fabricates the parts that aren't specific to any guitar...like all the detail metal trim,etc...some of the guitar specifc parts look stock.

steampunk.jpg

steampunk2.png

Attached Files

Comment

• twotimingpete
      twotimingpete commented
      Editing a comment
      They look cool, but more as a conversation piece or something cool to display. They don't seem practical and I don't see it fitting into an actual stage show unless it was a very very flamboyant show.

• mistersully
      mistersully commented
      Editing a comment

genesis3 wrote:

steampunk.jpg

this is awesome

Attached Files

I think they would look killer onstage! I actually like that aesthetic.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• Pine Apple Slim
      Pine Apple Slim commented
      Editing a comment

I really like that Firebirdy one. It's kinda understated compared to the rest.

Cool ideas for the player who has everything else.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Must...buy...guitars. Will strong....body weak!</div><br><br><div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Take your wands out, both of you.&quot; -- Hermione Granger</div>

Comment

It would be cooler (and more expensive) if he used higher end guitar parts...a Callaham bridge,etc,etc and these Shaller Da Vinci tuners are just made for his creations....

24\_\_\_07\_VintageCopper.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Meh. Ive seen better guitars decked out for steampunk type look.
        Life for its own carnal pleasure.<br><br>Synths: Novation KS4 &amp; Maudio Venom. Guitar: BC Rich It Warlock.. Bass: BC Rich Warlock. Sight: Aerial lasers by Omnisistem &amp; Chauvet,. Geometric lasers by Extreme.

Comment

Working...
        X