X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Black Sabbath! Now!

Any of you who have Sirius/XM... they are playing new songs from "13" right now on Liquid Metal. While the Dio era is by far my fave Black Sabbath, this sounds pretty damn good to me. First track is "God is Dead?" Not bad....not bad....

<div class="signaturecontainer">WTB: Hamer Phantom GT!! PM Me.....<br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=9&amp;pub=5574628911&amp;toolid=10001&a mp;campid=5335887398&amp;customid=&amp;icep_uq=Jac kson&amp;icep_sellerId=&amp;icep_ex_kw=&amp;icep_s ortBy=12&amp;icep_catId=33034&amp;icep_minPrice=&a mp;icep_maxPrice=&amp;ipn=psmain&amp;icep_vectorid =229466&amp;kwid=902099&amp;mtid=824&amp;kw=lg" target="_blank">Buy Jackson Guitars!!!</a></div>

I

Comment

• slvrsrpnt
      slvrsrpnt commented
      Editing a comment

I just heard God is Dead?   I really hope this isn't the best track on the record is all I can say (Sabbath is my favorite band, I enjoy all eras and am really looking forward to this release.....just so you don;t think I am on auto-hate for this one with the initial response)

• Ratae Corieltauvorum
      Editing a comment

jpnyc wrote:

I

I really like the music in god is dead. It has the contemporary sound of stoner/doom metal, but brings in those jazzy breakdowns that Sabbath did so well in the 70s. And Ozzy sounds better than he did on his last album. But I don

Comment

• slvrsrpnt
      slvrsrpnt commented
      Editing a comment

heard it again and it's grown a bit, I guess with that one leaked riff (that sounded like Hole in the Sky) I was expecting it to have a bigger part

???

LOL

7 minutes through the song, not bad,

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I used to be &quot;with it&quot;, then they changed what &quot;it&quot; was.<br />
    Now, what I'm with isn't &quot;it&quot;, and what's &quot;it&quot; seems weird and scary to me.<br />
    (Abe Simpson)</div>

Comment

Heard the 8 plus minute song on the Radio,Not bad,better than most Crap FM Radio plays these days but I still wont be buying it because of what they did to Bill Ward.

Comment

• Darkstorm
        Darkstorm commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good. Geezer bass voice is very nice. Is he still playing Vieger bass? Osbourne has better voice here then Ive heard in some other recent stuff. Should be good album.

• The Burninator
        The Burninator commented
        Editing a comment

Steven Right wrote:

Heard the 8 plus minute song on the Radio,Not bad,better than most Crap FM Radio plays these days but I still wont be buying it because of what they did to Bill Ward.

What did they do?

Working...
    X