X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagstr

I would like to change the chromatic bridge on my Ultra Swede Hagstrom guitar and wonder if a chromatic bridge from a Gibson Les Paul would have the same fit? Thanks

...eh, Tune-O-Matic???

Comment

• DeepEnd
      DeepEnd commented
      Editing a comment

Hard to say. Measure the screw spacing, height and string spacing on your Hagstrom's bridge and then get hold of a Les Paul and make the same measurements. If they match, and assuming the mounting screws are the same, you should be good. Here's one from AllParts with measurements: http://www.allparts.com/GB-2540-010-Gotoh-Chrome-Nashville-Tunematic-Bridge_p_1617.html. First, though, what do you hope to accomplish? What's wrong with the existing bridge?

Yes tuneomatic. Work nights. Heh. There is some play in couple of the salldes on the existing Hagstrom original bridge and am not so fond of it. Had a Les Paul a few years back and just liked that bridge so much better and how solid it is in comparison. Ill do the measurements and check. Thank you

Comment

Sorry for taking so long. The Gotoh Nashville bridge will actually fit right on my Hagstr

Comment

The Graphtech Resomax is another great replacement bridge/tailpiece.  They make them to fit import or US spacing and are very nice bridges.

Comment

Thanks kit_strong. I will keep that in mind for a future reference. :-)

Comment

Working...
        X