Have You Seen The New Mothership?

• Members

That looks neat. I have an original Mothership that has some very neat sounds in it. Looks like they've lost some functionality going from 3 button to 1, but they usually make improvements elsewhere when doing a second version. I'll have to look for a demo.

• Members

The original Mothership is one of those pedals I've had for nearly a decade now, but I haven't actually used it in a recording yet. This inspires me to want to experiment with it more. It's not an easy fit with my music, but given the right song it could add that special texture that grabs attention.

That looks neat. I have an original Mothership that has some very neat sounds in it. Looks like they've lost some functionality going from 3 button to 1, but they usually make improvements elsewhere when doing a second version. I'll have to look for a demo.

There's a video at the link Verne - but it's not a feature by feature review - just a playing demo.

• Members
The original Mothership is one of those pedals I've had for nearly a decade now' date=' but I haven't actually used it in a recording yet. This inspires me to want to experiment with it more. It's not an easy fit with my music, but given the right song it could add that special texture that grabs attention.[/quote']

Agree 100%.

I've been itching to hook up my rig so I can run the sub out to my bass amp just to rattle some windows but that's still a work-in-process.

• Members

There's a video at the link Verne - but it's not a feature by feature review - just a playing demo.

Thanks - just watched. Some pretty neat sounds, some similar to mine and some that appear unique to this version. I'll have to try some fiddling on mine to see how close I can get...

Archived