Loop Pedal with two inputs and separate tracks?

tmc1284

• Members

I am looking for a loop pedal with two inputs in which I can plug both my electric guitar into it's amp and my bass into it's amp. Then when I record and playback the loop the electric and bass tracks will remain separate and only play on their connected amps.

• Members

Don't know if one exists. I'd say just buy two singles and mount them on the same board. Probably be allot cheaper too.

The better option would be to just get a laptop and run a DAW program. Then you'd have unlimited tracks you could run plus you can mix any effects you want to make them sound even better. If you has a multi channel interface with say 4 outs you could pump 4 separate tracks into 4 separate amps or combine them any way you want.

• Members
I believe the Pigtronix Infinity will do that' date=' so possibly others might also. Do you have a particular budget in mind?[/quote']

Indeed it does. The Infinity is expensive though, about $550 new with remote switch, or $350 or so used unless you find a good deal. You can also build your own remote switch if you need it, pretty cheaply.

Archived