Vintage Pedal Demos!!! Univox Super-Fuzz & 1984 Pro Co Rat!!!

wizaynecarter

• Members

Its been a long while since I came through these parts...a long while. well anyways... In the past few years I have gotten into Estate Sales and the other day I found these...I figured since I currently have them in my possession I would try my hand at making a few "decently" recorded archives of these guys. With a Fender American Standard Stratocaster 3 single coil (sorry about the pick up hum...but it is a strat!) Fender SuperSonic Deluxe 22 on the clean channel with the fat switch on. Treble 5 Bass 5. Recorded with a Vintage AKG D200E direct into Pro Tools Mbox Mini with a Macbook Pro. Sorry about the crappy playing..its also been to long!

[yt]MUayZKFlm5w[/yt]

[yt]JYemv4_A2nw[/yt]

I imagine it doesn't happen all that often, but if you can find some gear at estate sales, it's probably going to go for less than it would someplace like Ebay or Reverb - the people selling it probably have less of an idea of what it is and what it's worth.

That Super Fuzz was a great find - congrats! Welcome back, and thanks for sharing the videos! :cool::wave:

Archived