Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Carl Martin Purple Moon...

Did you guys see this yet? Seems pretty interesting to me. I've already requested that they send me one for review, and it should be on its way here shortly - I'll let you know what I think once I actually get a chance to try it out for myself...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Just needs one more foot switch...

Comment

Originally posted by evets618 View Post
      Just needs one more foot switch...
      For the fuzz, right? Yeah, that would be nice.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

He looks like Just Nick after a 2 year meth run...
        WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Comment

You should Google him - he's not exactly young, but he's got some pretty serious credits to his name.

- George Carlin

Comment

Looks like something i would use on a regular basis !

Gibson SG Faded (w. SD A2P's)
            60's Classic Series Tele (w. Bareknuckle Flatt '50s)
            Ibanez Artcore AG75 (w. TV Jones TV-HT's)
            Gibson LP Jr. Special (w. Phil X PX-100)
            Tokai LS92 (w. SD WLH set)
            Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh
            1966 Bassman / Thunderverb 50 / block letter 5150 / Marshall Class5

Good deals with : Pepperduck, TylerDurden24, iualum, hangwire, friction, Dr.Picklebottom, dmbluesguy, Mr JinX , dhouser3 & The Riffer.

Comment

Stay tuned... hopefully I'll be reviewing it in the not too distant future.

- George Carlin

Comment

PS I fixed your sig for you... they didn't make the transition with the change back to vB - it was all in html on Lithium.

- George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
                  Stay tuned... hopefully I'll be reviewing it in the not too distant future.
                  Nice, encourage the extra foot-switch, and possible expression jack...
                  changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

Working...
                  X