Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if : Fuzz Modeler, what would you want modeled?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if : Fuzz Modeler, what would you want modeled?

I'm thinking if it was like the old Line 6 big stomp box modelers.

This is what I'd have :

Muff
    Muff hotrodded (emulation of BM into a high gain amp)
    Scrambler
    Blender
    Octavia
    Oscillating
    Bitcrusher
    Clipped (Beatle's revolution tone)
    Ripped Speaker (ripped speaker emulation)
    Industrial (classic industrial fuzz tone)

devi-

No FuzzFace or ToneBender?
    Just ask the Axis
    He knows everything...

Comment

Who the hell would buy a fuzz modeller. If you're that much into fuzz, you'd buy the actual pedals.

Also I challenge any modeller to do to my guitar what something like the Fuzz Factory does.
      Selling:

Mini mixer £25 posted. Good size for pedalboards.
      EHX 24v DC adapter £12 posted
      Dual momentary footswitch £20 posted.
      Telecaster 3 way switch and vintage jack socket. £5 posted

Excellent dealings with AncientMariner, Chucknorris1982, Daysofspeed, Kurd01, Melx, SirLemonHead, and a few of others I can't remember. . .

Comment

mostly the classics, with a few modern ones thrown in

fuzz face
        tonebender
        big muff
        rat
        octave up fuzz (octavia?)
        with possibly some variations on each of these (si/ge, boosted or whatever)
        then some newer ones like a limited version of the fuzz factory (ie less knobs, slightly less tweaking, but more conventional control)
        a very harsh spluttery velcro fuzz (going from a nasty fuzz to horrifically gated via the controls)
        possibly a few other more modern ones too which i cant currently think of, modern improved versions of the classics, or some of the newer pedals out

David
        "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Comment

are you makin' this? I'd love a "Beatles Revolution" pedal, fo' sho'.

Comment

Why is Devi an unregistered guest?
            pedal clips

Comment

Originally posted by Lanefair
              Who the hell would buy a fuzz modeller. If you're that much into fuzz, you'd buy the actual pedals.

Also I challenge any modeller to do to my guitar what something like the Fuzz Factory does.

I'd buy one in ten seconds flat. Good fuzz is really, really limited in what it's good fore. Drop a couple hundred bucks and end up with 7 or 8 different sounds to use no more than once a set and I'd be thrilled.

Drag is, it seems to be the kind of thing that digital modelling is terrible at right now.
              here's the thing you have failed at music

Comment

For Sale/Trade:
                Boss, Palmer, Source Audio, etc.
                Click here for more info about sale items

Wanted:
                Line 6 M5; Compact expression pedal; Boss GL-100 Guitar Driver, Studio headphones, Studio monitors, Quality cables, Baritone guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Teahead
                  Why is Devi an unregistered guest?

Charmless thinks its the pinnacle of wit to bump old Devi threads.
                  Originally Posted by Reaganomics!

Maybe they cut Bin Laden open and found 14 million jobs inside of him

TRANSACTIONS WITH: JakeYanachek, StratAtak83, gener, Zlandicar, Inscho, TylerDurden24, cactuscool3r, coreopsisjay, GraceNotes, XanaduNEX, mfergel, mlabbee, hangwire, johnrambo, Small Stone, 6StrngStrangler, loomer415, EDS, thatmullingskid, TomCray , myTakamine, Sherwin, Belt, readymade, conky, sonaboy, cdawzrd, jackpotjewell, mcerreta, Overwhelmed987, thefragile103, zachary xxx, six acre lake

Comment

Working...
                  X