Had a jam session today come hear a little

Frankenstrat86

• Members

Me and my bud had a jam today. two dudes...two guitars....and no clue on where the other guy was at. Very refreshing to just feel each other out and just go with whatever. We jammed for four hours, but I took a few snippets from 3 long sections we caught with his recorder. Alot of goodness. The last snippet will probably be alot quieter then the rest so up the volume.

[video=youtube;97UZ5jJn-Ec]

[video=youtube;TTE94H5gqgI]

• Members

See I knew that was missing lol

Thanks we have more stuff so I'll do a part II soon

thank you sir very comfortable experience for both of us we noticed we play similarly, though his style is hard rock (AC/DC) and mine is alternative & Prog Rock (some fusion). I have a clip where I threw an odd time at him to be a dick even though he couldn't nail it it was so funny.

he had a few fuzz's (guy loves that fuzz) including the pharaoh and he was using a mxr bass octave in front of them while playing an epiphone strung with 11's. It's why his sound is ballsy I love it. I was playing my peavey classic 50 with my usual pedals set-up and PRS swamp ash special strung with 10's

I wish I knew what that meant but thanks?

Haight-Ashbury is an area of San Fransisco, it was ground zero for the hippy movement in the 60's-70's. he's saying your music is hippy music

Archived