Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its crazy new weapons like these that are killing civilians all over the world...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its crazy new weapons like these that are killing civilians all over the world...

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Not really new.
      www.soundcloud.com/lombardy-black
      http://lombardyblack.com/

It's just that demon life has got me in its sway

Good Deals with:aporcelainskyx2,Echoes22,OttoMatic,downer01x4 , chuckmoose,Feinberger,Dr.Picklebottom, jeremylp,kbledsoe,I Tell You What,Nateral,benagain, ck3 x2,stratballa,Primakurtzx2,aaronl,LoFiBrian,TomCra y, Jibbs, lfrz93, 9-Pin-Phoenix, RitalinCupcake, JonnyFranchi$e, it's_me_again, theManfromAlabam, tinypants and many, many more!

Comment

Its funny until you look at the bill for crap like that.

Comment

Its funny until you look at the bill for crap like that.

Then you remember that regardless of your political leanings or indeed whether you think we should be out there at all, these guys are risking their lives and deserve some fun. That makes it funny again!
          Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
          http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

Then you remember that regardless of your political leanings or indeed whether you think we should be out there at all, these guys are risking their lives and deserve some fun. That makes it funny again!

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
            X