EHX DMM XO Demo

-Norge-

• Members

Just uploaded a simple demo of the DMM XO. take a listen if you are interested:thu:

Using an Agile 3500 Les Paul into and Egnater Tweaker.

Also using a basic condenser mic into a Golden Age Pre73 preamp-Apogee Ensemble-ProTools.

[video=youtube;PG2LHiSPPZU]

• Members

I liked it! thanks!

Seriously though, I think HCFX has the most "interested" effects forumites of any forum. I've done several gear demos in the last few months and have posted them here, TGP, offsetguitars, DAM, etc. TGP has a seemingly equivalent number/volume of posters. At TGP, I'll get maybe 6 posts. At HCFX, I'll get maybe 2 pages.

People here, despite the lulz and off topicness, genuinely seem to care about effects, toanz, etc.

• Members

Sounds good to me.. Do you use it in a band?

I would like to try it before buying one, since people usually report that each unit sounds a bit different. How is the noise level in yours?

I'm not in a band right now so can't help there. As for the noise, I never noticed anything noisy about. Pretty quiet to me.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I just got a DMM XO today, this thing sounds amazing. I have owned two big boxes in the past that I had to let go for financial reasons, and I can say safely that the XO has almost zero white noise and the modulation is just as delicious as the big box, and it doesn't distort as easily as the big boxes.

Archived