X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Appstore and already purchased apps

My iPhone fritz'd out so I restored it. The Istrobsoft tuner app was on there and I lost it in the process, it wasn't backed up (which is odd) to iTunes. Can I go back through my purchase history and show that I purchased it and some how get it back without having to buy it again?
    Decolonize

My iPhone fritz'd out so I restored it. The Istrobsoft tuner app was on there and I lost it in the process, it wasn't backed up (which is odd) to iTunes. Can I go back through my purchase history and show that I purchased it and some how get it back without having to buy it again?

They should be in your purchased list in iTunes.

Comment

If you download it again, it won't charge you for it.
      Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

i've been hesistant sometimes, ive purchased apps that somtiems ive deleted cause i use my phone mainly as ipod too, but sometimes when i go to buy an app it wants to charge me again. like it doesnt say installed. it has the price ive been curious if after a certain amount of time it charges you again or maybe it just doesnt charge you i dont know.
        Fender american telecaster deluxe, fender american standard strat, homemade thinline
        pedalboard
        Fender '65 Super Reverb Reissue

Comment

They should be in your purchased list in iTunes.

Decolonize

Comment

juri is correct. just search for the app in the app store. instead of saying "buy" or "$1.99" it'll just say "install".
            good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
            soundcloud
            facebook

Comment

There's a "Purchased" area in the App Store on your phone under "Updates."

Select "Not on this iPhone" and you'll get a list of everything you bought that's not currently installed.

Comment

even just on your iphone in the app store, click on 'updates' in the bottom right corner, then click on 'not on this phone' and they should be there.
                YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Working...
                X