Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeline Owners Help Please

Has your Timeline changed settings on its own? I find when playing live it seems to be going into the settings mode, even if I don't press any buttons. I am pretty sure it is jumping around on its own but I could be accidentally hitting the knobs but I doubt it.

Let me know if you have experienced this.

Thanks
    WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Sorry to hear it's giving you jip. I've got one coming and hope there won't be glitches with it. I've read complaints that it's not unheard of with the TL. If it's not everything I hope and dream it will be it'll be easy enough to move on anyway.

You've made your feelings abundantly clear on TGP but this is a time when it could be more useful to post about it there as someone from Strymon posts there if threads appear about problems. Reading recent threads about the TL the Strymon guy told people having glitchy TL's that they could send it back to them & they would take care of it or swap for a new one (provided you bought it new of course).
    Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Hmm, this is the first I've heard of this problem. is it up to date with firmware?
      Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

Hmmm...nope i've never had that problem.
        www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

Email strymon, they have pretty great customer service
            Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Sorry to hear it's giving you jip. I've got one coming and hope there won't be glitches with it. I've read complaints that it's not unheard of with the TL. If it's not everything I hope and dream it will be it'll be easy enough to move on anyway.

You've made your feelings abundantly clear on TGP but this is a time when it could be more useful to post about it there as someone from Strymon posts there if threads appear about problems. Reading recent threads about the TL the Strymon guy told people having glitchy TL's that they could send it back to them & they would take care of it or swap for a new one (provided you bought it new of course).

They have addressed many of the original issues with the update. Although there are still things that need doing it is a pretty cool pedal.
              WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Comment

Working...
              X