Comment

Yes?

What's up.
      Love,
      Matthew

✌ ♥☺

Comment

MMA > boxing
        MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

MMA > boxing
          Quite frankly Bob, I am a MMA guy. The Pacman Bradley fight helped me with that big D.
          THINK WELL OF ALL, BE PATIENT WITH ALL, AND TRY TO FIND THE GOOD IN ALL!

Comment

What's up.
            Same old, Get up, go for a jog......lift weights, run errands..........practice Friday's & Sunday's.........Help Mom etc. U??

Comment

Busted.

Y?

Comment

Same old, Get up, go for a jog......lift weights, run errands..........practice Friday's & Sunday's.........Help Mom etc. U??

Just hangin' out, doing some stuff. King of the Hill is on and I'm building a tube screamer. Going to play racquetball in a few hours.
                Love,
                Matthew

✌ ♥☺

Comment

NEVER

Comment

Just hangin' out, doing some stuff. King of the Hill is on and I'm building a tube screamer. Going to play racquetball in a few hours.

I love Raquetball!! I have not played in a few years but got to a fair level of competition! Fun as all get out!! How are you doing the EQ on the TS?? Seperate Bass & Treble/!!?? All the best.

Comment

I love Raquetball!! I have not played in a few years but got to a fair level of competition! Fun as all get out!! How are you doing the EQ on the TS?? Seperate Bass & Treble/!!?? All the best.

It is quite a fun thing to do, wall banging. Unfortunately I won't have access to my gym over the summer so there is only a few more days to play.

I'm going to stick with the normal tone control. At one point, I was all for throwing in knobs to change every little potentiometer, but I find myself now going for simplicity over versatility. Plus at $1.25 a pot + $1-$2 for a knob, it saves me cash to do laundry
                      Love,
                      Matthew

✌ ♥☺

Comment

It is quite a fun thing to do, wall banging. Unfortunately I won't have access to my gym over the summer so there is only a few more days to play.

I'm going to stick with the normal tone control. At one point, I was all for throwing in knobs to change every little potentiometer, but I find myself now going for simplicity over versatility. Plus at $1.25 a pot + $1-$2 for a knob, it saves me cash to do laundry

kudo's, I have never even tried to build a pedal, I have modded etc but.......sounds like a fun project. Handball, Ya can play outside. Also pretty fun although something bout Raquetball!! I think the speed, power & force is just overall more fun!! Enjoy Matthew!

Comment

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE
                          NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE

What are you yelling about?

Comment

his caps lock is broken.
                              Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                              likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

his caps lock is broken.
                                superglue'd keyboard huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X