Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these trannies work for me?

I just got a Keeley Fuzzhead with an AC187 transistor. I was wondering if any of these others would work?

- 2n1302

- GE-X8 (was in the same box as the 2n1302)

or either of these?
    '95 Fender Tele Special/'85 Fender Performer/Danelectro 6|12 Doubleneck/Odyssey Fretless Bass/Emperador Barney Kessel Clone/Hardtail Partscater/Epiphone Firebird->-Zvex Mastotron->-Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone->-Catalinbread Naga Viper->-Catalinbread Teaser Stallion->-Catalinbread SFT->-Catalinbread RAH->-Crybaby 95Q->-Egnater Tweaker-[Line 6 M13 in Loop]

sorry i can't answer your question seriously. but i'm sure somebody will.
    hil:
    We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

Someone is lucky I'm posting at work.
      "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Thread is now about Trannys

Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Won't hurt to try as long as they're all NPN and if the original is socketed (and check the pin-outs to make sure the legs go in the right hole). Probably won't be properly biased (there could be an internal trimpot for biasing) but it could sound good.

SB

Comment

Working...
          X