X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Nicholas...

The SCOD has vanished from the site. Since you've perfected the Baxandall, any chance you'll be releasing a 5-knob version?

Also, I'll do some super sexy artwork for it, mkay?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><b>Benjamin Allison</b><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://benjamin-samuel.com/" target="_blank">Check out my latest album, <i>We Enter the Dark Room, Alone</i></a><br />
    <a href="http://roestudios.com/" target="_blank">http://roestudios.com/</a><br />
    <br />
    </font></font></div>

no, fancy artwork please. ive got my own crayons and cant afford to pay your 'artist's premium. plain old simple design and low price is fine.

i miss my SCOD.

Comment

no, fancy artwork please. ive got my own crayons and cant afford to pay your 'artist's premium. plain old simple design and low price is fine.

i miss my SCOD.

Comment

i also cant believe i was able to just post! man, this forum sucks.

Comment

i also cant believe i was able to just post! man, this forum sucks.

Comment

meanwhile at Catlinbraed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D1gTPBneo0
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

meanwhile at Catlinbraed:

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

1000 echorecs sold in 6 weeks! not bad!

catlin$bank!

Comment

1000 echorecs sold in 6 weeks! not bad!

catlin$bank!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom
                    View Post

i miss my SCOD.

I got a spare one.. Just sayin'..
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">Knowledge Is Good<br />
                    Rock Is Good<br />
                    The Knowledge Of Rock Is Good</div>

Comment

View Post

i miss my SCOD.

Rock Is Good<br />

Comment

View Post

i miss my SCOD.

Rock Is Good<br />

Comment

View Post

i miss my SCOD.

Rock Is Good<br />

Comment

I've been wanting a SCOD with a traditional tone/eq setup forever.

That **************** would be great. The SCOD is the best.
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll</div>

Comment

I've been wanting a SCOD with a traditional tone/eq setup forever.

That **************** would be great. The SCOD is the best.
                              <div class="signaturecontainer">I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll</div>

Comment

Working...
                              X